Online 30 Hour Construction Safety Certification Course
This 30 hour safety certification course covers thirty (30) hours of training, required by most companies and jurisdictions needed to obtain the 30-hour Construction Industry course completion card. The course is comprised of 25 sections, each either one or two hours in length, and covers topics pertaining to regulations covered by OSHA Construction standards in 29 CFR 1926.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will have an opportunity to download and print a temporary certificate of completion. In addition, your wallet card will be mailed out within two to three days indicative of your successful course completion.
- Locate OSHA Standards references applicable to specific hazardous conditions and practices (Introduction to OSHA Standards)
- Recognize the aspects of 1926 Subpart C (General Safety and Health Provisions)
- Implement preventative measures for accidents in their workplace (Subpart D- Occupational health and Environmental Controls)
- Describe types of personal protective equipment (PPE), and the requirements for use in OSHA standards (Subpart E- Personal Protective Equipment)
- Understand the requirements for fire protection in the workplace (Subpart F- Fire Protection and Prevention)
- Identify types of rigging equipment used to protect employees (Subpart H- Rigging; Subpart N- Cranes and Rigging)
- Identify the critical health and safety hazards of welding and cutting in the construction industry (Subpart J- Welding and Cutting)
- Identify common electrical hazards and related OSHA standards (Subpart K- Electrical Standards)
- Understand the importance of scaffolding for workers in elevated workplaces (Subpart L- Scaffolding)
- Implement measures for protecting workers and equipment from dangerous falls (Subpart M- Fall Protection)
- Recognize the hazards associated with working in or around excavation sites (Subpart P- Excavations)
- Understand the safety requirements necessary to protect workers around concrete and masonry jobs (Subpart Q- Concrete and Masonry)
- Identify the precautions and hazards to protect workers using explosives or blasting agents (Subpart T- Demolition)
- Protect workers who perform jobs on or around stairways or ladders at worksites (Subpart X - Stairways and Ladders)
- List and describe the hazards and prevalence of confined spaces
Quizzes - All section quizzes must be completed to proceed forward to the next lesson.
Final Exam - Final Exam must be passed with a 70% to pass the course. The final exam can be taken up to three times if necessary.
DISCOUNTED GROUP RATES available if you have five (5) or more trainees to register. Corporate Billing Accounts also available. To take advantage of our discounted group rates or set up a corporate account, please CALL 1-866-442-6742 or contact us to get set up.
ENROLL NOW for the OSHA 30-Hour Construction Training Course- only $189.
This Course is powered by Oshacampus.com. Technical Support at 888-360-TRNG. Email: email@example.com